View Single Post
Old 02-25-13, 05:58 PM   #302
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Off the top of my head, assuming the install of the game isn't a clean one that wasn't previously modded - it might an issue with the campaign files calling on a non existent unit in the data/sea directory. OR perhaps a unit that has a unit type mismatch from the cfg file data/sea directory and the coresponding cfg file in the roster directory.

Mind you, this mod was a beta, and no dedicated team working on it. Something somewhere is bound to be buggy. Frankly I'm amazed anyone is even looking at it today. Truth be told, at the time I was working on this, my level of burnout on modding was such that unless i had major interest in it, I wasn't going to continue with it. Now, sorry to say, I think that time has passed, as I have zero interest in modding anything anymore. I have since moved on to other hobbies and pursuits. I do thank everyone for any kind words spoken. If any person, or group of persons (regardless of any past history in modding) is enterprising enough to take this mod further for non commercial reasons, you have my expressed permission to do so; just cite your source, that's all I ask.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote