View Single Post
Old 05-29-08, 04:58 PM   #106
icecold
Gunner

Downloads: 84
Uploads: 0

After replying back to them stating that there reply basicaly said 8800GTX is not compatable and that im going to quote them on that everywhere...

I got a more productive reply... and they want to once again check this thread to do some troubleshooting. I also got a "you miss understand" in so many words and they said how they said that due to "other copys of different games" in the past being different and being incompatable with vista. . . frankly sounds like a poor excuse to me.

However lets see what they do now, i will keep you informed of any (if any) progresss.

But i wont lie, im almost at the stage where i dont care anymore as im considering getting a refund on the universal 12 month innificiant product policy under the sales act (Pretty much the same europe wide and in the USA). In other words i send the game to UBI stating it dos not work and they have to give a complete refund within 12 months of purchase (after that i can use another policy under the sales act but the game is not that old yet).

But like i said... lets see what happens.
icecold is offline   Reply With Quote