View Single Post
Old 02-02-19, 10:53 AM   #12
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

One definition of God would be that Its non physical, It acts upon the physical, It created something from nothing and It predates the universe. The same definition can apply to the latest theory of the Quantum Fluctuation what some in science say was the source of the universe.

Both state the universe had a beginning.

Both state there was a process that followed.

One place they appear to diverge is Genesis states man was created whereas some in science say we evolved from a fish.

IMO there is absolutely no further detail in Genesis. As far as the 'six days' is concerned I know certain religions are unfortunately very dogmatic regarding that. What I know is what you think of that is dependent upon your ability to read the Hebrew text or which of the many translations you read.

I dont know about walking hand in hand IMO there only appears to be general similarities between it and our current thinking. I've said it before I'll say it again you cant extract any detail from Genesis. Oh and I used Genesis because its the one I'm most familiar with.

If it helps you sleep better at night believing it was God or a Quantum Fluctuation which started it all go for it.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote