View Single Post
Old 01-01-11, 02:36 PM   #2
Scotty
Watch

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyB View Post
Hey everyone. Was wondering which sim I want to buy today. Im going to pick between T34 Vs Tiger and Steel Fury; Kahrkov 1942. Which of these are the best as far as gameplay, graphics, replayability, mods..ect.

Thanks
Sammy
I haven't played Steel fury YET, but do plan on getting it, much more mods than T34 vs Tiger from what I hear.

There is a guy who does some nice mods for T34vsTiger, one is free, but this guy charges $60 just to get started on the main mods if you want them. He seems like a great guy, but still I am not paying no one $60 for a mod EVER...when I had to buy a game alone -- heck GWX for SH3 as well as many other GREAT mods were ALL FREE !!!!! and 100's and 100's and 100's of hours spend on those mods.. like I said all FREE.!! most people do not charge for mods..
I made a campaign mod called "Big Cats" for a tank sim called Panzer Commander a good 10 years ago, have a good 200 hours or more into it..where you command a King Tiger or PantherG for 20 huge missions. FREE !! I did not cator to the ultra rich.. it is or was, a hobby to me, not my main employment.

I hope I do not offend this TvT mod making guy, it is his right and opinion to charge if he likes, it is also our right to voice our opinions on the positives or negatives of a mod for a sim..Nothing personal what so ever -- He like the rest of us are all brothers in the love of WW2 or armored combat.

Also from what I hear Steel Fury will run on an older system, more realistic too , but no multi-player either.. I'd invest in Steel Fury 1942 if I was you..mods are free and there are many of them.. or get both

take care and good luck

good luck

Last edited by Scotty; 01-01-11 at 02:55 PM.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote