View Single Post
Old 10-02-09, 07:05 PM   #12
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Downloads: 391
Uploads: 0

I've found a new little eyecandy that i can add... (I must changed the Mod's name in "Das Boot Enhanced Interior")

Have anyeone an Idea in what Tga. File i can find this, i'm now searching the whole Textures folder, and can't found it.

so this is it about: (I need the File Name of the after Bulkhead or the One's where it is involved.)

As you seen i'm having a little accident, iv'e changed the whole wall to the New Textur I thought it was the Texture.

And her'es the new one i wanna add to the Bulk, so that at least it looks as if you could look through it:
“The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the Living Infinite. ” ― Jules Verne, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
My modifications for Ubisoft's SHIII can currently be found in Maik's comprehensive archives found via the Silent Hunter 3 Tab on his website: https://maikhaas.synology.me/joomla/index.php?lang=de/
Rapt0r56 is offline   Reply With Quote