View Single Post
Old 01-22-12, 11:04 PM   #1
Maximuspayne
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Play Minecraft? Well I made a Naval battle/Submarine Mod!

Hello fellow subsimmers!
It's been sort of dream of mine to someday post a submarine game of my own someday in this forum...and well it's not the highly detailed stand-alone game that I might have been hoping for, but hey it's something and it's kind of fun! I've made a number of plugins on my Minecraft server that help provide a WW2 style(ish) naval battle experience. There are ships, submarines (in the style of a type VII uboat!), and airplanes that the player is able to drive around. The ships have cannons that shoot, the submarines dive, have periscopes, and can shoot torpedoes (you even have to work the inner and outer tube doors to reload the torpedoes), the airplanes can drop bombs. When a ship/sub takes enough damage, it even sinks!

This is still a work in progress, the website is being updated, tutorials are being made, bugs are being worked out, and features are being added! Check out our website for more information, the server IP and our texture pack
http://krothos.dyndns.org/

We also have tutorials on the site, and will be adding some more Naval Battlezone related ones soon. I wanted to make a better introductory video for this but the computer is having some recording issues so for now I'll show an older video of ours that shows some cannon and torpedo action (this was before ships sank).

So check us out, give it a try, and follow us as we add more features! (coming soon: depth charges, AA-guns, a boss fight against that huge battleship??)

Maximuspayne
Maximuspayne is offline   Reply With Quote