View Single Post
Old 02-15-10, 01:52 AM   #20
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default TvsT working.

Hi Dred!

Happy that you got it working finally and shot a few T34s!

Re the mscvi70 it does not appear in my main game folder unlike the other 4 which is why I did not mention it and did not think it was important. My own install of the game always includes these 4 files becasue I asked my wife to make a copy of the installation cd that I bought( just for a back up in case the original gets scratched or corrupted) and she included all missing dll files in the copy which means I don't have to re-install manually them ever time.

I hiope you will cpoy ZeeWolf's Xmas release the TIgers Shake Kurtenki.Not only is that ZW -made mission a considerable improvement over the existing 1st one but it brings improvement by ricochet I guess to the other existing missions. The AI becomes livelier and the specs of the TIger and T34 are accurate. The original TvsT was tweaked by the creators ot make the T34 more solid and the Tiger weaker than they actually were.They wanted to focus on Mulit Player an dfigured that nobody would want to play the T34 if it weren't more robust and on equal terms with the Tiger.The result was of course an artificial equilibrium. Now it's over and the Soviet missions have become tough for the Sov tanks.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote