Old 02-16-19, 01:11 PM   #5
Ashikaga
Commodore

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0

SUPERB!!!!

That looks epic!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!!!!!

I also know what I might have done wrong with respect to my edit not showing up in the game. I only put the file in the TWOS_parts folder of the uniform mod, and forgot completely to also add it to the textures file in the Textures folder of Silent Hunter 5.

That still does not explain this strange GUI problem I found though but have not had any problems with that anymore.

In the uniform and character *.dds files there are a lot of purple colored texture files of the same persons, divided in A, B, C, D, are these perhaps light maps or are they part of the layering of the figure? I noticed that my 1WO has a purple shirt under his leather jacket which I find hilarious.

I mean, he can joke with the XO all he wants and talk about broomsticks but judging from his own shirt even though he is married......

I will not try to edit any of these purple texture files since I do not want any trouble. Just stay with the easier things for now. (I am a trial and error guy who often does not RTFM). So basically with editing these *.dds files I do not know what I am doing or why things happen the way they do happen.