View Single Post
Old 06-02-18, 09:45 AM   #6059
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1110
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
As shown in the pics I have hopefully been able to upload, this huge liner came along and fell victim to three (plus one dud) torpedoes. Notice in the first pic the flag is properly placed. In the next two you can see the flag keeps right on trucking along, without the ship! I watched as the ship sank stern first. The flag stopped forward momentum, went high above the bow, and was the last thing to "sink", still way out of position.

Bet you could fix that one!
Ok. That area where the flag is, had no damage model attached. So it just kept going onto the sunset and finally got dragged under.

I have now added a damage mode in the .zonl, and cross linked with the .dat.
8 torp impacts and gunnery action she finally goes down..

Now, having done all this, I surfaced my sub to finish of the above with deck guns, but no matter what I did on the order bar, the guns would not populate with gunners. Even with attempting to issue battle stations. I had to manually man the guns and take out the vessel.

During my testing, before and after my changes, I seem to have the above shadow... When the unit has been destroyed.
I'm going to re-test my mission and get all details together, and then report back on what I find.

Last edited by s7rikeback; 06-02-18 at 09:56 AM.
s7rikeback is offline   Reply With Quote