View Single Post
Old 05-08-10, 07:31 AM   #3
Jankowski
Frogman

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

oh, its for cheating? damn. i would have thought this game would be as modabe as sh3.

are there any places where mods are discussed? because i am talking about ADDING something to the game. i would have thought maybe (if it was easy enough to mod a simple cfg file to change plane stats, maybe i could release a mod with little known pe2 variants. and after picking up some modeling expierience i could think about creating some pe2s that where different from others. EG one that had a scissors sort of thing for cutting barrage baloons (if the barrage baloon cutting action of it could be intergrated into the game? not that there are many barrage baloons in game though). and also there was a variant that had skids instead of wheels, and would have been able to operate in icy conditions. also i MAYBE could have added some rocket racks to some of them, because i am pretty sure that some had rockets on them.

also, can anyone tell me if there are any planes in the game that have a 12.7 mm rear gun? i could MAYBE mod it into some variants. i found this great site that shows all the speeds, hights, weapons eg of them all.

so pls if anyone can find a site that alows modding pls tell me! this game has alot of potential, and if many people modded it, it would become like SH3, now completely different to how it was in the begiining.
Jankowski is offline   Reply With Quote