View Single Post
Old 07-01-17, 02:35 PM   #4831
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1110
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Dave J. Harper View Post
probably a stupid question but hows the weather any storms or fog they could be possible reasons tooi know in TMO a bad enough storm screws me

EDIT: fully reinstalled sh4 and uboat missions and verified the game cache(replaceing loke 500 files in the process as a result) got JSGME in my game got my ods foulder and all my mods,now JSGME is popping an error when i go to activate the mod as well as freezeing when the progress bar to activate it fills up.. i closed the program and relaunched it the mods inactive i have no idea what to do im trying to reactivate it and ill see if anything changes

EDIT2: ok so thte mod activated but now the games popping an error
a dialoh box comes up with a yellow triangleed! saying"there is a new(not implemented) page <page PlayerRank and now the game just sits on the first loading bar you get after the intro vid with the bar full after filling up ive hit ok 3-4 times on the error but the games still on the loadingbar and i have to alt F4 it as it wont pop back up to it(screens black ) after i tabbed out to type this

EDIT3:nevermind i clicked through the error then it poped 4-5 more and my game crashed soo idk whats up
Good evening Capt Dave J. Harper

Have you installed and activated the Large Address Aware for SH4?
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=228888

Have you tried to re-download all the mods again to make sure nothing is missing or corrupted?