Old 03-14-17, 04:38 AM   #771
Kendras
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemonste View Post
Hello folks,
I got a rather nasty problem with this mod.
The game crashes every time I try to open a saved career mission.
I tried loading with only the main mod enabled and I even got into the game, only to crash back to the desktop in one second.
Also, when I try to start a regular mission, there is a very high chance that it will CTB. I had, despite the main mod, a different water mod and sound mod installed. What could cause that problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemonste View Post
Thanks for the reply.
But I think Living Silent Hunter is dead to me.
The game crashes about 60% of the time I try to start a mission and i cannot load saved missions. I created a fresh carrer, saved mid patrol, wanted to load it and I crash to the desktop. But this is something for the Living Silent Hunter thread.
Maybe this is because you have a slow computer ? It happens to me too with supermods. There are so many ships to spawn that my game crashes all the time. I know this is because of too many ships, because when I make a campaign file blank (RND or SCR), the game loads without problem.

Maybe you could change to NYGM. I didn't try it, but I hear good things about it : it would be less eye candy, but more realism (although eyecandy is also realism in a way ! ) . Have a try.

Good luck.