View Single Post
Old 01-23-12, 09:26 AM   #908
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Werewolf by default since I've completed the main Companions questline. I've never really used it with this character, except one quest where I was trying to lift a curse that caused another werewolf to lose control and do very bad things and get caught. Had a choice at the end to either hunt down or help the other werewolf. I chose to help him and since he was in beast form I changed too... we took out everyone that had to be dealt with and then suddenly HE attacked ME. I'm not sure what happened unless he reverted to some thing where NPCs are automatically hostile to the beast form when they see it... which was stupid because he was also in beast form at the time. Looked it up and he wasn't supposed to turn hostile as part of the quest, so... Anyhoo I reloaded and stayed in human form and it all turned out okay.

My previous character only turned once, and that was by accident. I went into a mine on the side of a mountain and followed it through to the exit, which turned out to be the top of the mountain and a dragon lair. I hit one of the hot keys meaning to equip a particular shout but hit the next key over by mistake and equipped the Beast Form instead. Hit 'Z' expecting to breathe fire and did the werewolf thing instead. I didn't even remember assigning a hot key to Beast Form. Surprise!

Well what can I say you play the cards you're dealt and as it turned out the Beast made pretty short work of the Dragon.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote