Old 10-30-16, 02:05 PM   #1240
ghost02
Watch

Downloads: 55
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly621 View Post
Hi all,
The mode soup below is worked fine for me, but I am considering some sort of widescreen option. I am using a widescreen mod with my install of GWX and I like it. I was using MaGUI when NYGM was at version 3.4 and I found out quickly that it is a no go for V 3.6F. If anyone can suggest a mod that will work that would be appreciated.....if it isn't worth the effort please say so. ( Should mention my little laptop is 1600X900 so that kills my chances of using 1920x1080 WYGM mod.)

Stiebler.....as always thanks for great mod.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.15
[C:\SH3\SH3_NYGM\MODS]

NYGM Tonnage War V2.5 – Stand Alone Version
NYGM3_New
NYGM3_6F
S3H-H.sie-Patch-V16B1
Stiebler4C_Addon_for_V16B1
IABLShipsforNYGM_New_Thomsen
3rd Flotilla Mod
MFM-Interim-Beta_NYGM
Harbor Traffic Add-In
CaptainAmericaOfficerIcons
M.E.P v5 with GREEN Water
Single Merchant Contact Mod
Hitman Optics NYGM 3.6 (Fixed)
NYGM_HiRes_Submarines_3_6F
EnvSimAct_10

SH3Commander to manage my careers

Kelly621
I'll take a stab at it. First of all, I don't know of a widescreen mod that would work at your resolution and would work out of the box for NYGM. It is possible to manually adjust any files that are changed to work with NYGM, but it is a huge, guaranteed, hassle. Most of my problems came from trying to shoe-horn in something that shouldn't be.

Secondly, I see you have the 3rd Flotilla Mod installed. Are you playing in that area? If not there is no reason for it to be installed. (Doesn't make to large of a difference though). Also, I see you have both IABl's ships and MFM installed. I believe that you should only have MFM installed with the actual base MFM files that are downloaded separately.
ghost02 is offline   Reply With Quote