backer
Mate

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
hi Backer ,

post with pics is updated showing english texts now

ok , here are the results of my tests (it took me longer to post becuase i wanted to be sure about the followings):

all the best

Thank you for your reply,I am dealing with these questions right now.In campaign,whether there would be a wolfpack attack or not depending on your campaign files like Campaign_SCR.mis or Campaign_RND.mis,if there is no friendly unit in such files,certainty there would be no wolfpack attack.
You can open TestWolfpack.mis in SingleMissions, I put some submarine nearby. just like this:

I did considered about create some submarines to surround the enemy after you send the report.
And this function is already complete, but I found it was a bad idea.
too many friendly units would make the battle become a slaughter.just like this:

Perhaps you think I can set the values of friendly units' type,number,patrol area and sth like that.Yes,I do can set such thing.but I am not familiar with the history of world war ii, so if I make such campaign work,it could be a joke,like dozens of Bismarck may join your battle.
So I closed the function before release.
I hope there could be some modders who knows the history better than me to do these campaign work.and the good news is,this already happened:a Chinese modder is working on this.

Last edited by backer; 08-16-13 at 07:04 AM.
backer is offline   Reply With Quote