View Single Post
Old 12-27-08, 10:37 AM   #1244
Kung_Pow
Nub

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Hi OLC. First of all THX for your and Joe Grundmans work. I never played with 100% realism before I installed OLC GUI 1.2.1 because the manual targeting from Stock-SH3 never worked out for me. Since i installed GWX 2.1 I am a enthusiastic user of the OLC Ubermod, so enthusiastic, that I don`t want to have to abdicate the GUI and your environmental changes on future installations. Which leads me to my question:
Now I want to install GWX 3.0 and some posts above you already stated, that OLC GUI Special will work with GWX 3.0. Which of your previous mods do i have to install to use your GUI and to enjoy your state of the art environmental changes, or better asked, which of them are already implemented in GWX 3.0? I`m sorry, but i am not realy bright, when it comes to modding questions

Please excuse my mistakes, english is not my mother tongue, but i want to improve my rubbish english so feel free to correct them

And last but not least: Again, big thanks to all you great modders, who made the game worth the 40 € (And by now, with all the great mods loooots more) i paid for it.
Kung_Pow is offline   Reply With Quote