View Single Post
Old 10-28-15, 10:35 AM   #239
Sphere
Watch

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Hello everyone.

Will be added to the assembly Ahnenerbe? Of course, after the integration into the .dat and comprehensive testing.

Well, what's new ...
I present to you FuMB-26 Tunis. Now the model is transferred to Wise for analysis, adding texture and integration into the .dat files.
In the game, this detector will be attached to the DF antenna. With the new logic. After surfacing, you should raise the DF antenna, Tunis will rise too, and will take place inside the ring.
I draw your attention to the following: The model is somewhat simplified, without screws, rivets, washers, wires, some small details. I have to take care of the resources of the game, personal time Wise, and his interest in the work.

Сompletely forgot. This is my first model for the game.
Animated retractable antenna, but not functional. Alas, transmit messages from periscope depth impossible. It is hardcoded in the game. But you can raise and lower, stop ascent or descent anywhere at will. The movement of the antenna a little step. This is the best that can be obtained from the SMS mechanism. Just for historic justice and exterior.

Jimbuna! Glad to see you in this thread. I have a message from Neal personally to you - you is a fine man.
Do you read? Excellent.

News not present more.
Bye everyone.

Last edited by Sphere; 10-28-15 at 10:49 AM.
Sphere is offline   Reply With Quote