Old 10-21-17, 02:48 AM   #658
Kendras
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
I suppose more or less for the same reason that induced VonDos redoing two or three times, and with our blessings, Queen Marie's hull and superstructure

While I agree that we shouldn't let our common love for details (and the crhonic scarcity of information) to delay our working plan, I really think we should aim at a reasonably high level of historical accuracy to attein a decent (and not so "precise", after all) result and, above all, I don't see why we shouldn't make the best of the information MLF has patiently digged for us.

After all, it's our hobby: let's take our time on it, and enjoy it in the meanwhile

Quote:
I like it, but I think the list of WIP lighthouses and beacons that I currently have on my hd is longer than the ones you have mentioned above.

The following lighthouse are nearly ready and waiting to be imported in game:
  • tourelle de la Plate (damage-splitted, but I have to repaint it and to redo its gas cylinder/lantern platform);
  • Phare de la Vieille;
  • tourelle du Chat (but works on it are suspended until updated on it by MLF);
  • grand phare de l'île de Sein

Moreover, the following day beacons are game ready:
  • amer de Plas-ar-Scoul;
  • pyramide des Chaumes.
Waiting for them !

Quote:
Anyway, my model of the lighthouse, based on recent pictures and on Fichou's drawing, is pretty much ready though its texture is still WIP. So far, it looks like this:

Quote:
In additon to those models I have a French lightvessel, the Dyck, on the making, though with a low priority. This is what I have got ready so far:

As you can see, even though I have kept relatively silent on this mod during the last few weeks, waiting or looking for new information to become available, I have not been idle on the rest
beautiful !

... as always

PS : texture of Le Chat looks enough good for me ! And I'm happy that you gave up on green algae !