View Single Post
Old 08-29-17, 11:21 AM   #36
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbeauregard View Post
In your desperate quest to avoid learning from others you have truly embarrassed yourself.
You really are a great comedian. How about defending your position? Personal attack is not the same as not being totally wrong. You are totally wrong. Fix it.

By the way, you are not teaching something badly that Corey Harwell didn't teach very well nine years ago and which I knew before you ever thought about the method. If I learned, and I did, it was from Corey. Refining his method led to the even better Dick O'Kane method and later to the more flexible Vector Analysis Method. Graphical solutions beat numeric solutions every time. They're quicker and self-validating. The first step in eliminating 100% predictable human errors is to ditch the tables and calculations completely.

Now fix your method so, defective as it is, it can actually be used by someone not fudging the game setup so it automatically works, while everyone working in the dynamic game environment misses on 90% of their shots! My graphical representation of the consequences of your foundational statement shows inarguably that is perfectly true and every person reading this thread knows I am correct. I am decidedly not embarrassed.

Last edited by Rockin Robbins; 08-29-17 at 11:31 AM.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote