View Single Post
Old 11-08-05, 08:34 AM   #10
FERdeBOER
XO

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 1

I'm overexcited!!!

After various tries without good behaviour of the Oscar with only two missiles at time, suddenly... 10 missiles!!!!

First one... after a few seconds, 7 almost consecutive... then another to a different ship... and seconds later the 10th, on the same direction of the first 8 ones.

All crossed the outer screen, but, only four get close to the CV (Kutnesov) after the first SAM salvo of Kutnesov herself and the Kirov. Of the 4, one was fouled by the countermeasures and went to sea, another was destroyed, and two made impact on Kutnesov. WOW!! 80% damaged.

I will try the same mission various times to see if always happens the same.

Another thing: I set a Kilo, far from the carrier group (50 miles), with other mission, but when the link (Bear) detects the carrier group, the Kilo tries to engage them. She increased the speed and headed for the CV direction. Cavitating.
It's easily solved by making the Kilo of one side that has not link plane with the carrier, (allied with the Oscar side, of course).

Despite this "problem" I liked very much the behaviour of the Kilo. She was not just running at flank to the CVs group, she reduced frecuently and turned for a few minutes. Then again to flank heading to the objetive. A sprint and drift like.