shdwp
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmic View Post
shdwp:

About "autotargeting":

Well.. to be honest, if you sink just one ship, you are becomming to be one of the top captains in ww2 navy, but lets say, you want to have fun...
You can, i always have fun in TWOS, even if i am not successfull, just be patient and learn how TDC works...
At this point I more or less know how it works. I've watched a few tutorials and stuff. The main point is that I don't want seeking missiles, nor I want to use point at a thing and blow it up.

Well, and truth to be told, I think figured it all out. I still find the process of finding target bearing and speed to be quite dull, but well, patience isn't something I'm good at.

I did find something that helps me with that. It seems that if you enable navmap markings of visible targets it will point the one that you've locked (by space) on to the minimap, and that way I can get the bearing and the speed just after single measurement. And realnav still works this way (truth to be told I get most of the fun from using it really).

And I gotta say that I've actually hit a ship today. Also I've hit a stationary target by manually operating the TDC dials too.

Thanks for the answers really. And I feel really obliged to donate to the TWOL author now, because this is one of the very few modifications that accomplish so many things and do it almost flawlessly.