Old 01-17-17, 06:59 AM   #378
OldCoder
Soundman

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby-Jazz View Post
Hi Guys.
Since there was a LOT of pages on here to go through I thought I will give my input whether or not it was stated already - incase anyone is still playing SH5 that is -

I fixed a tonnage not showing manually by watching the progress of tonnage sunk through the captain's log and then changing the values in the campaign.cfg files in the Documents\SH5 folders\data\users\'campaign name'\'campaign start date'
and the campaign.cfg files in the Documents\SH5 folders\data\cfg\savedGames\000000001 (Or last saved game ID)\'campaign start date'\campaign.cfg

the lines edited are located under the mission name :
[Campaign.CampObj.MacroObj 4.PersObj 1.CrtAmount]
IsTonnage=false
Tonnage=0
NumOfShips=0

Tonnage would then be set to the appropriate number for each of the two campaign.csf files.
I have found instances where it is correctly saved under one or the other files, but not the other one and so it probably doesnt read it correctly
I do not know if 'IsTonnage=true' would fix it by default. Will try once I get a change to play again.

Hope this helps or gives some mdder an idea of how to fix this

Kind regards
Tobias 'tip the apple cart' Jazz
So is it just a case of monitoring changes in one file and syncing them to the other file? Or do I misunderstand?
OldCoder is offline   Reply With Quote