View Single Post
Old 12-07-10, 08:32 PM   #45
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis View Post
You're 18 and you'll date a 13 year old?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
If she's hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis View Post
I hope you're suitably ashamed! Now let's get back to the main topic: Solace a.k.a. Destiny, forum creator and moderator, leader of the Teenagist Party, and enthusiastic gamer!
And pedophile.
Gee, I did some Googling on the "Teenagist Party" and found this posted at Livewire, one of the forums the OP says he frequents:

Quote:
The Teenagist Party was formed to work towards full equal rights for individuals the age of thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, and nineteen. We hope to accomplish the following:

-Full equal rights for teens under the United States Constitution, as well as federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
-Either classify anyone thirteen-years-old or older as an adult or give teenagers their own separate legally recognized classification.
-Bring universal suffrage to teenagers by making the voting age 13. 13 year olds get 1/4 vote and 16 year olds get 1/2 vote.
-Lower the drinking age to atleast 18.
-The ability for teenage individuals to sign legally binding documents.
-Lower the age of consent to 13 with other individuals between the ages of 13-21.
-Enact laws preventing public schools from ever implementing a school uniform. -Enact laws making it illegal for public schools to beat their students.
(Emphasis mine.)