View Single Post
Old 04-04-13, 12:24 PM   #17
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
True, but this woman also wrote a review of a fur coat she *didn't* buy because despite her giving it (or rather it's picture and description) four stars, it still doesn't live up to her rigorous and exacting standards of design, by which I mean it doesn't look like some coat she says Sue Ellen once wore on Dallas. Then she points that it shouldn't be *that* hard to "correct" the design, in which case it would definitely be something she'd consider buying, as though she expects the manufacturer to do that just to please her and get her money. Oh and then she instructs any furriers out there who DO have the kind of coat she wants to contact her.

She also spends several paragraphs complaining that an item she bought is an Audio CD and not a DVD, despite that fact that the item's page clearly says "Format: Audio CD" right underneath the title. Based on the fact that when she's buying "50 DVDs at a time" she can't be bothered to make sure everything that came up in whatever search she did is actually a DVD and not something else. Then goes on to say that this is clearly part of some nefarious plot on the part of Amazon and/or its sellers to trick her and other people into buying things they don't want.

As I said: ignorant, entitled, moron with way too much time on her hands.
Indeed I will whole heartedly agree with the fact that she is a moron with too much time. Also having read your previous post that this woman despises the classic black and white films, Lord help us if she happens to stumble upon the early works of Charlie Chaplin!