View Single Post
Old 05-06-19, 09:20 AM   #4023
neocrife
Watch

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Here you go, sounds like you've already done some of this but here's the steps anyway. It can be confusing, hang in there.

Hsie patch only instructions:

1. Copy your patched to v1.4 sh3.exe into Hsie's patch folder. Run his patch. If you're only going to use the Hsie patch, run the options selector in his folder and choose your options.
If you're also going to use Stiebler's patch, do not use the option selector in the Hsie folder. You will use the option selector in Stiebler's folder instead.

2. If you're only going to use the Hsie patch, place your Hsie patched sh3.exe into the "Supplement to......" folder in his patch folder. You will have to extract the "Supplement to...." folder first as it comes compressed in a .7z file, in Hsie's patch folder.

3. Then, copy the "Supplement to....." folder containing your Hsie patched sh3.exe and the "O2" folder in Hsie's patch folder into your game's mods folder and enable. Do the "02" folder last, as it needs to overwrite files in the "Supplement to...." folder.
Best to make them the last mods you enable. You are now ready to play SH3 with Hsie's patch.
At the main menu, it should say his patch number in the lower right corner.

Both Hsie and Stiebler patches in GWX used instructions:

1. Copy your patched to v1.4 sh3.exe into Hsie's patch folder. Run his patch. DO NOT use the option selector in Hsie's folder.

2. Copy your Hsie patched sh3.exe into Stiebler's patch folder.

3. Patch your sh3.exe with his patch.

4. Run the options selector in Stiebler's folder and choose what you want.

5. Copy your now Hsie/Stiebler patched sh3.exe into the "GWX Stiebler......" folder I gave you the link for. This file already has all the necessary files placed and edited where they need to be for GWX. It takes the place of you having to do the editing, etc. yourself for GWX.

5. Place both the Hsie "Supplement to....." folder from the Hsie patch folder and the "GWX Stiebler...." Stiebler folder (this folder should contain your sh3.exe) into your sh3 mods folder and enable both. Hsie first. Both mods preferably the last mods you enable.
You are now ready to play sh3 with both the Hsie and Stiebler patches applied.
I choose the 2ndd : both.

Did what you said, and seems to be :

[DEPENDANCIES]

Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME)="GWX3_Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1"
GWX3_Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1="O2-Gauges v2"

[MODS]

GWX - 16km Atmosphere=1
GWX - No Medals on Crew=2
Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME)=3
GWX3_Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1=4
O2-Gauges v2=5

The folder " GWX3_Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1" contain my exe patched.

Did I make things right ?

How can I launch the game ? By the exe on the GWX3_sti... ?
neocrife is offline   Reply With Quote