View Single Post
Old 04-02-11, 06:20 PM   #57
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
SteelViking made some Periscope Masks a while back for Reaper7 UI-Boat SteelViking Scopes. His Mask's have background textures that are like the Periscope body.
SteelViking enjoy's working with other's and I am certain he will give permission for use. They would need some minor tweaks in order to use.
There actually my Scope I made - There just based on Steelvikings Interior Mod colours so as to match the colours that his mod made to the scopes.

So no problem with you using them if wanted. Just note that they are not properly calibrated to match the stock degrees graticules or FOV.
Unlike my new scopes in the V3.1 of my Ui-Boat Mod, you can use those also if you wish.

Scope shown in Stock SH5 - Note proper Graticule scaling and correct 38 degree FOV

Just be careful how you set up your scopes if they don't follow the correct degree spacing they will never work right with the RAOBF etc.
If you need help calibrating them I would be glad to help.

Your also welcome to use my RAOBF which matches the real one. I realy like how your Ui is shaping up, looks great.

Last edited by reaper7; 04-02-11 at 06:31 PM.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote