View Single Post
Old 04-14-08, 02:28 PM   #18
Xantrokoles
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Nukem
Epic mod, hope to see more of your work!

To your question, It seems to be running fine for me, no problems at all as far as i can see! :p
After my Pocket BB the things will rollone after one..
During looking trough the museum, I began to love the BB Iowa..
So this wil be the next project (after my pocket BB) for our tommy-guys with 1.4(+1.5)

And nice to hear the mod works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will-Rommel

1-In the Command room, would it be possible to remove the 2 periscopes? (Or do so in your pocket BB mod) Because when the camera is in the command room, the two periscopes poles keep raising and lowering themselves, they dont stay fixed.
I will spent later time for the interior,cause usually u are on deck on a surfaced ship/
first I finish my pocket BB and then I make an Iowa(-pah this lil ship with a few guns), then interior

Quote:
2-Would it be possible to add one playable Flakvierling in the AA arsenal? Maybe replacing the gun wich is alone in its turret? It would allow me to assign a target to my crew instead of just pressing the ''Fire at will'' button.
There were no Vierling flaks on a Fubuki and I can't make the trible flaks playable, noone could give me help in this point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Sarsfield
Is there a binocular view? I usually assign targets with the binoculars and I find it to be more effective to have them only shoot incoming targets.
U don't have the binocular view or u din't have the mod tested?

There is a binocular view, but the guns being IJN one, they don't understand the orders of my Deutch captain! :rotfl:

Quote:
I think there is an incompatibility with the AI AA guns and the binoculars ''espace bar'' orders. But i think this could be fixed by adding a playable AA piece? :hmm:
This Japanese understand my Deutschen 1WO, I just look at a target and hit space!
(In the Pocket Battleship mod ther will be a playable 20mm)