View Single Post
Old 06-24-11, 03:55 PM   #91
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus View Post
I couldn't resist an easy movie reference. Id be surprised if nobody picked up on it.

I haven't gotten it firmly in my head when day or night is. Im working remotely right now, and i kept track of two different time zones, so a third one is making my head numb. Also since ive started working remotely my company is acutally getting more work out of me then if i was in the office. Mainly because any diversions im running on my home PC, which is on a separate network from my issued lap top. So i don't check the forum as often as i used to since it involves me twirling around and scooting my desk over to another PC. Eventually i'll have to get a KVM switch. Kind of a pain.

Just be sure not to skip any posts in the game thread, the Narrator, that handsome and clever guy, will always post the day/night change like this;

Night begins

and you know when that night ends becuz it will follow later with

Day Begins

And the awesome easy part is, on this planet anyway, there is only day and night, so it's simple to keep up with.

In about 7 hours I will post the night begins, and send PMs to the Seers, Guardians, and Werewolves.

The first plot change will follow soon (meaning, the POWs find a way to escape the camp, provided they show they are looking. No, there's not a specific thing they have to find, they just have to show in the thread that their characters are looking.)