Old 09-15-17, 05:52 PM   #2191
stevieshae
Yak-38M "Forger-A" Pilot

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0
Icon7 SEEEEKRITTTT SOVIET DOCKUMENTTTTSSS

Name: Classified
about me: Classified-Ehh-Fine

I will try to make this short: Loved DCS, but, full time in the EMS field takes its toll, learning aircraft on a game that is more focused at this point on money then diversity and keeping their word really pissed the community off. I wanted to play a modern air sim with someone who I was able to fly Tac bombers, from McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II, to the B-1B Lancer, GR4s, Su-34, Tu-22M,
Su-35/Su-27M, Su-57, you get it I like dropping bombs with simplicity. As I waited I bought modules but realised that there are way better fighter pilots and I hated that aspect. So I bought the combined arms(******* ME)..... So I went to Steel beasts but didn't realize you needed more people and mods to have fun, and then bus sims, then ATS/ETS[Not Sim enough....] So I found SUBSUM . Only played Cold Waters so far, like the look of dangerous waters if there is a way to get better 3D models, or wait for a game that does all aspects and the ability to tone down the sim aspect so I can enjoy it. I guess I am a hardcore sim fan with DCS as I spent hours in HS playing before practice or in free time. However now I stick to games, I can pick up and leave. Any suggestions for games/mods please feel free to pm me.
About me: Currently a single EMT/AEMT-P[Every state does it different] but looking into hazmat, won't be the first to admit, got told by recruiters that having ADHD was a DQ but hopefully one day I will be able to serve. I enjoy SHOOTIN GUNS AND DRINKING JACK "YEE YEE", but also like to hangout and meet new people. Have not been on this site for more than 2 months I believe but went to overlord because I believe they deserve it and how amazing and non-toxic the community has been towards me. So thank you all who have helped me!
stevieshae is offline   Reply With Quote