View Single Post
Old 04-19-16, 03:48 PM   #1
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0
Icon8 Blasted weather.

Ok so Von Due set out on August 1st 1939, heading for St George Channel and the Irish Sea to set up a small business dealing in quick ambushes in the upcoming skirmish. Mind you, I'm on GWX3.

Going at 8kts he reached the channel on day 3 just in time for the famous Heavy Clouds, Rain, Zero Visibility, Wind 15 weather. 3 weeks later he hadn't seen the sun in 3 weeks nor had he seen quiet seas.

Von Due said screw this I'm going home so I exited the sim, and ran SH3Weather and fired up the sim again.

Now as circumstances would have it, Von Due's brother, also named Von Due, also set out on August the 1st 1939 and unlike his brother he didn'd see the famous weather... until he was south of Portsmouth on day 4.

It is now September the 4th 1939 and the same heavy clouds, the same rain, the same zero visibility and the same wind has now raged for a month to the day.

I conclude that weatherfix did F all and now I'm wondering is there something I can do to have a weatherfix working like I really hope it will.
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote