Old 03-03-08, 05:37 PM   #762
Malakie
Bosun

Downloads: 129
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3

RSRDC V310 for SH4 v1.5

This version of RSRDC is for SH4 v1.5 ( U-boat Add-on ). This version is a role up of v300 and all v300 related patches. The only changes to this version was to make changes to support running on SH4 1.5

Install with JSGME

Link

http://files.filefront.com/RSRDC+V31.../fileinfo.html

HI I think I have found a problem....

I have SH4 1.5 installed. I have installed RSRDCv310 for SH4 v1.5. That is the ONLY mod I have installed.

Started a campaign.

I have now played for almost a year in the campaign. Even won a medal of honor.. How? I have no idea. Anyway, the problem is this.... I have sunk many, many merchants of differing sizes. I have come across what I thought were convoys and when I radioed in, was told to sink the convoy by message...yet the convoys are JUNKS. All of the ships in the convoys!!

Second, I have not seen nor come across a single warship. Not one! Not a destroyer, cruiser, sub hunter... nothing. I have seen aircraft but NO warships of any kind. All ships I come across are either merchants or junks.

Finally, almost every single ship I hit, 99 %, blows up when hit. I mean blows up big time. Now I am all for cool effects and such, but in reality, most ships actually list, perhaps have a small fire onboard and a small amount of smoke from the damaged section.. They then slowly sink, roll over or break apart.

Just a note, this was a clean SH4 install with the new expansion. And again ONLY RSRDC V310 for SH4 v1.5 is installed at this time.

Any ideas?

Malakie
Malakie is offline   Reply With Quote