View Single Post
Old 07-06-09, 07:34 PM   #5
Justaguyinnc
Seaman

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Agreed..This DH mod really enhances the game..
not a total SIM.. was pointing out, what actually feels good as an Online game.. in tanks.
(that said... RO and DH have the Dumbest BOTS I ever seen! this is for ONLINE play only)
Also, was mentioning to those that like sims.. it might be one to poke around in and add suggestions to the Darkest Hour team.. they seem to be gaining alot of headway as far as tanks are concerned. And listening to the community.

The bazooks etc I think they give them 100yds.. true.. to far..
but the regular tank maps (actually just 2 in initial DH release)..don't give them much more than little towns to hide in.. you usually see their jeep or VW comming for ya..
If you got a trusty Machine gunner in your tank.. they wont get closer.

Teaming in these tanks just feels right.. I know the sounds work.. Not overly loud nor quiet..with proper tread squeaks.. I know.. I was in them..lol.. ok 60-70s models.. 60a1
but this game got the feeling without overly done controls. Yet, you spin a tread you slow and know it.. uphill can hear the shifter.. your screaming along at 20-40 (depending on tank and grade)

hatch openings.. and now with darkest hour.. no hatch on the proper tanks. Plus the cute pinups in the tanks.. that's tanking..

And the online servers actually work...
Justaguyinnc is offline   Reply With Quote