View Single Post
Old 10-12-18, 02:48 PM   #3657
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1106
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
OK, I backed-off OMEGU also, and yes indeedy, the Museum crashes almost immediately on my machine... s7rikeback and myself are looking into the issues. Quite a conundrum though... which error came first? Why does the Museum run better under OMEGU (although very unstable), yet won't even begin to load in v720p5 plane-janed? Most interesting. Thus far though, most of the merchants appear to be OK for the most part, and the DDAdroit, which is the basis for the DDWicher definitely has problems, as do several planes. We'll get back with you maybe tomorrow, but it might be a few days...
Guys, I have tracked and fixed all the air / sea / roster files that was causing my CTD as soon as the museum began to load. I have also fixed the roundels, the missing flags, corrected the names.cfg plus other small fixes.
I can now load this mod, with the new corrections on both my listed systems and view every Air / Sea / Submarine model without any freeze or CTD.

What this does not currently do:
Correct any errors in the two OMEGU mods, at this time. As i still have to fix the 4 German Submarines that have no turms showing in the museum.

propbeanie now has the files, and his much prized excel spreadsheet I created for this task. so that he can do a compare in the campaign files and flush out all the errors.

Propbeanie, there is a newer spreadsheet about to hit your inbox, i have noticed several errors in the Sea > type column which would not have helped you at all.