View Single Post
Old 01-05-19, 05:10 PM   #19
Sorakiba
Swabbie

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
Aktungbby is one of the people I have met face to face.
Unlike Jimbuna it was not after a limo hijacking.
As a matter of fact (which I am sharing of my own free will) I talked with him just a day or so ago on the phone.

From many threads you seem to have an issue Sorabika.
It's an easy thing. Play by the rules or take your leave.
Walk into my house and break my rules?

I have a big lot out back and a little more room to bury more bodies.
1. Who are you?
2. ...and what are you talking about?

I have literally only posted in two single threads in this community, and one of them was just asking technical questions, which no-one gave me any problems in.

So,... this thread is the only thread that I have had any problem at all in, and the only problem that I had in this thread, was being called out for having this site itself change a single word that I posted, while TRYING to be polite...

I took the comment on the chin, with a bit of just (humor)... though, with my hubris, I might have been a little snarky about it... I've been polite in every post that I have made, and haven't had any problems anywhere on this site otherwise...

I understand being called out for a technical violation of the rules (even if I do not feel that the violation was my fault, since the site itself caused the violation over a very common word)... and have no problem with Aktungbby for making the call...

In fact... this is the first comment that I have received since I came here, that has actually made me feel unwelcome here.

If people are going just assume things about me, or just plain make up things out of the blue, perhaps it would be best if I simply excuse myself from this community, and direct further questions to the steam forums... where I can say the common word for poop without being told that I seem to have a problem, and should obey the rules or get out.

I've actually been asked to stick around, and give the place a try for a while... soo... I'll put my previous feelings in a box, place it in some cement, and toss it off the deck, into the briny deep.

Last edited by Sorakiba; 01-05-19 at 06:52 PM.
Sorakiba is offline   Reply With Quote