View Single Post
Old 01-04-19, 12:04 PM   #16
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORPET View Post
Aktungbby, has probably never violated any forum rules anywhere. He's intellectually special.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWalleye View Post
Aktungbby has helped make hundreds of new posters feel welcome at SubSim. He has been recognized twice as a Best of SubSim Award recipient, in 2014 and 2018. He is known in this community as a valued contributor and he respects the standards established by Neal Stevens, the owner of this site.

Who are you?
MANY THANKS FOR THE ACCOLADE BIGWALLEYE!! BUT I'VE ALSO RECIEVED TWO YELLOW TAGS; FOUR RED TAGS; AND BEEN 'BRIGGED' ONCE AND AS FOR 'INTELLECTUALLY SPECIAL'...IF I'VE BEHAVED THREE DAYS STRAIGHT AND EARNED PERKS, THE HOSPITAL STAFF LET'S ME USE THE DAYROOM COMPUTER TO POST... UNDER STRICT SUPERVISION OF COURSE
BUT SERIOUSLY, MY ONLY INTENT WAS TO ADVISE AGAINST A SIMILAR MISHAP FROM A NEWBY; HENCE THE WORD 'KINDLY'. I ASSUME THAT ALL WHO POST HERE ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE FAQ's (ignorance of the rules is not a PERMISSABLE defense)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SORAKIBA
you didn't offer any advice regarding my question, you only posted to "correct" my evil discourteous ways... ... well,... have a pleasant day anyway.
I CANNOT OFFER ADVICE ON SHIII AS I ONLY PLAY SHII ,SHV, ACES OF THE DEEP AND COLD WATERS! OTHERS ARE FAR MORE ABLE THAN I WITH THEIR OWN ' 'INTELLECTUALLY SPECIAL'
KNOWLEDGE CONCERNING SHIII

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote