View Single Post
Old 10-14-17, 04:46 PM   #5397
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
The radar blips will fade between sweeps, and disappear completely at times. Your sonar lines will do likewise. Once visual is established, the others disappear. As for the sonar head not rotating, have you gone to the station yourself and rotated it by hand? Or are you referring to that you've told the sonar man to "follow the nearest contact" (or whatever), and each time you go back to the sonar station, the head is pointed to like 347 and isn't moving? It does that as you come into the station, like the radar quits with its rotation when yougo to "look" at the screen. Very irritating.

What boat are you in kimuraijn, what is "home" port, and what is the date? We do have another little "fix" for the dates, so we might try that with you guys and see if that makes a difference, though I doubt it...

In the last saved game I had the ability to rotate the handle and was able to see the pointer move on the dial . when the handle is moved I get no indication on the light that shows I have a contact -- Pointed at the contact . the radar is is missing blips even after I have seen the contact .. this is not as consistent as before . Iam playing the USS Thresser ss 200 and home base is Perth AUStrlia .. July 42

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote