View Single Post
Old 10-08-17, 01:35 PM   #1
A-Ganger
Sparky

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0
Default RA Mod quick missions

Not positive, but did you guys making these RA mods somehow manipulate the entire quick missions system?

The reason I'm asking;
P3 or Helo, every single quick mission puts your plane ALMOST DIRECTLY in between 2 warships that can shoot a butterfly out of the sky at 15 miles!

On top of that, when you get a missile lock, the auto pilot turns directly at a warship or towards the path the missile came from? Who in the world would turn directly at a SAM etc?

Another issues, the O.H. Perry is useless. I sit and watch it just driving around and it seems to shoot at the warships whenever it decides to instead of just unloading on one of them. Why would a warship NOT just kill the enemy?

The P3 cannot go after the sub because it ALMOST always starts near one of the warships, which has to be killed first?
And the P3 is barely capable of killing one of them because it has to get WAY too close to launch the missiles.

And worse, I'd say 4 out of 10 quick missions I play results in immediate destruction of the P3 WITHOUT any crew warnings.
It goes like this. Ready, set, Start Mission, screen loads, shot down..A mere 5 sec and dead? And usually that occurs because the mission starts with the P3 within 5 miles of one or both of the warships.

Frustrating having to start over 6 times just to get a mission to run that doesn't result in immediate death lol

Last edited by A-Ganger; 10-10-17 at 08:57 AM.
A-Ganger is offline   Reply With Quote