View Single Post
Old 10-31-14, 02:47 AM   #60
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

@Ahnenerbe
Саня, это всего лишь 3d-модели и первые наброски текстур. Лодки нужно ещё «шлифовать»: ID-Library, dat., sim., zon., cam., eqp., basic., cfg… Флаг,шноркель,радары и т.д. Затем, шкуры. Всё это будет после полного окончания создания 3d. Сейчас я приступаю к VIIC образца 1940 года(U-93-U-98). Затем еще VIIB-1942, VIIC-1942-43, VIIC\41.
Sanja, it's just a 3d-model and the first sketches of textures. Boats must yet "planish»: ID-Library, dat., Sim., Zon., Cam., Eqp., Basic., Cfg ... Flag, snorkel, radar, etc. Then, the skins. All this will be after the full completion of the creation of 3d. Now I will proceed to VIIC sample 1940 (U-93-U-98). Then another VIIB-1942, VIIC-1942-43, VIIC \ 41.

@ kurfürst
Arnd, my friend, thank you for your kind words and for the toast in favor of my health. God grant, to all of us, good health! I hope you and your family all right. Best Regards, Alex.

@makman94
Quote:
will you consider to include this texturing to your new viib model ?

I'm sorry but it's impossible. The matter is that the texturing provides strict compliance UVW-coordinate 3d-model. Your texture will not match with UVW our models. Moreover, our model have several materials (1 to 4). This means, for example, the hull has at least four texture. To make any skin, it necessary to draw is not on one side, and on four textures. Also with turm's. I can say that in our plans is the creation of the most famous skins boats VII-type. And a couple of simple, "shabby, with rust."
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote