View Single Post
Old 09-01-10, 04:29 AM   #20
SeaWolf U-57
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 92
Uploads: 0

I would just like to tell you about a problem I started having today. I have not played SH3 for two weeks now but today I Re-started a career.
I played for about 2 hours then saved the game left the computer for a couple of hours on my return I decided to again continue the game but half way through the Main game load not the career load it CTD?. As I have changed nothing other than the GME to your latest version this was my first area of concern so I un-installed the mods and then without changing anything re-installed them and away the game went.
I put it down to having a bad install the first time I played on and again save it on returning to the game yes you guessed it CTD in the same load place. I again un-installed the mods and re-installed them and again the game loaded fine. So I un-installed the new version of JSCME and re-used a earlier version of JSCME it started ok but on the re-save load again it failed So I re-installed the game and also loaded an earlier game save folder then re-installed one of earlier version of JSCME I had saved (2.4.0.145) and all is good now Touch wood.
So I just wanted to bring this to your attention I’m not saying there is anything wrong with your new version Just that for some reason I had these CTD’s and also a corrupt game folder when I tried to use it

I’m Using Windows 7 64bit
SeaWolf U-57 is offline   Reply With Quote