View Single Post
Old 02-16-17, 07:11 AM   #7
seba999
Seaman

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0
Default Sh4

It was a joke. In fact, I want sh5 I realize that not everyone has strong outfits to have great graphics. Personally, I have a tablet Nvidia shield so graphics do not care. But the same gameplay mechanics could be similar to what we have in SH4. Added radar and hydrophone position that was nice and removed the question of whether you want to join? Joining the fight when the ship was detected should be automatic. Manual calculations calculator for torpedo. So full satisfaction of hitting the target. At the moment? Pull out the periscope. Hold the pinch. Press the button. Target Zero sunk ... fun. What to buy SH4 is Hmmm ... I have all Silent Hunter. The next thing I referred to earlier is the time dives into the water, or scooping speed: D My car has a smaller acceleration of your ship in the game: D I do not write to discourage you only expect Silent Depth will in future be extended simulator. I bought and have no regrets, because even at this stage of production can be seen that the game has potential. I'm looking forward to the update and I hope there will be more. Best wishes. One question. Are you planning to interior 3d okętu underwater? I have seen pictures where you can see inside?

Last edited by seba999; 02-16-17 at 07:27 AM.
seba999 is offline   Reply With Quote