View Single Post
Old 04-21-12, 09:33 AM   #6
airdragon1953
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Good to Hear from You ht-57

ht-57,
I to, am running DCS A10C. I am currently making system modifications for the HELIIOS touchscreen interface. I viewed the SBpro and I am going to take your suggestion. I have TrackIR. Does SBpro support it? It also would be nice if you could provide me with the necessary control peripherals. I have the Cadillac of the HOTAS, the Thrustmaster Warthog. Will I require an additional joystick? Can you use rudder pedals for steering? I am sorry, I have so many questions due to my own excitement and anticipation. I will see if I can download a manual. I am also in the process of building an 8 coreAMD Black Edition based computer.
Here are my current system specs:
AMD Phenom II X 1035T, 2.6Ghz 6 core
AMD Sapphire HD 7770 GPU
8 GB RAM
Powered By: Corsair HX650 W modular Pro Series PS

Thanks for your help,
Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ht-57 View Post
Welcome Russ,
I to enjoy a good flight sim, I Have been doing the DCS a10c
If you like or are familiar with the series, I highly recommend SBpro pe from esim. There will be those who say that cost to much. But really it cost the equivalent of a lil bit more than a tank of gas here in the us.
That being said it is the ONLY sim/game that has been of my hard for 6.5 years it has actually outlasted one of my pc's. So how many 40 to $50+ dollar titles r ya gonna buy in say 5 or six years? So really its quite cost effective. The other thing is that sbpro pe is continually being worked on and updated by the developer, so the map or scenario that ya made a couple a years ago still works as the program is updated, Also the program runs rock solid btw. excuse me for sounding like a "fanboi" But if you like Armour this is a must have! Here's a review that's a bit old but I think it sums it it up quite nicely
http://www.tanksim.com/review.htm
Heres a recent vid
airdragon1953 is offline   Reply With Quote