View Single Post
Old 03-16-11, 04:51 PM   #78
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

What are you trying to do with the DC? Have it make noise? I don't understand Nothing is impossible, you just have to be more creative about how to implement it.

It appears you all are wanting the DCs to make noise as they are falling. This should be really easy to do. The DC needs to have a sound source attached to it with the hydro effect (I believe in SH3 it was hyd). You could probably even attach a sonar target to it so the sonarman could detect it in water. Ok, now I'll have to try this and see if it works since it's easy enough to make in a few minutes.

EDIT:

ok successfully added sound to the DCs. Now, what sound do you want the DCs to have? I need a sound file (wav) for it. Currently I'm using the torpedo sound but I need a real sound for the DCs. Works in game (you can hear the sound from the DCs in external cam and also from the hydrophone station)

Think we should add sound to the decoys also fired by the sub. Need a sound file (wav) for it also. I'm going to go ahead and add the necessary controllers to the bolds so they can have sound also.

Last edited by TheDarkWraith; 03-16-11 at 07:18 PM.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote