View Single Post
Old 10-22-09, 03:29 PM   #46
Rafael
Captain

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 7

Please read if you use GWX 3 - Rafael DSK GUI and Locked version!

KeybdFlyer sent me a PM with some small problems.

Quote:
Once my stealth meter turns red (as it did when I surfaced to Deck Gun a couple of merchants), it stays red - permanently.
This is because the DSK GUI has disabled the stealth meter, for example you would never hear "We may have been detected, sir!" This has been fixed.

FIXED STEALTH METER IN DSK GUI.

Quote:
Trying to click on any slow speed (3kts, 1 kt for e.g.) is really difficult as, unless you're very careful to get the pointer in just the right position, all you achieve is to make the text scroll in the message window.
The above is because he is using the "Locked" version of the GUI, this cannot be changed, see image below how to use the pointer correctly in the locked DSK GUI version.

In the LOCKED version it is quite simple to make a mistake and you will find yourself in the scroll message window.

Quote:
Oh - and the rollover text at far left (Watch Officer (WO) etc.) weren't centered on the little panel.
This has been fixed too, look at the top 3 images above. English, German and French language has been corrected.

INFORMATION NEWEST VERSIONS BELOW:

GWX 3 - Rafael DSK GUI

GWX 3 - Rafael DSK GUI Locked Version

Rafael
22 October 2009

Note: A readme.txt and PDF file (with images), are included when you want to download this (BIG DIALS) GUI.
Rafael is offline   Reply With Quote