View Single Post
Old 12-30-11, 06:16 PM   #1538
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

At the suggestion of Sailor Steve, a short bio.
User name: u crank. I had to be honest.
Reason: Witness Protection.
Will answer to Marc.
I was born in Toronto, Canada, the day the Korean War started. I swear I had nothing to do with it. Runs in the family, my first born arrived on Dec. 7. Lived entire childhood on military bases in this great land. Air force brat. Now live on small island on east coast which I've agreed to share with others. Worked in construction for years, now in cabinet shop. High school drop out, but I'm drawn to intelligent thinkers. You know, like you guys. Married some 36 years to the most understanding woman on this planet. Two adult kids and one grandson.
Have always liked history, naval warfare and U boats. Don't fully understand the attraction to the last one. Must be their fate. Tragic but honourable. I love an underdog. Hope to post on this in the New Year.
Why I love Subsim: It's a community that includes teenagers and old geezers , male, female, super smart and not so smart, such as I. You are helpful, but like a good laugh. I think that's cool.
Well, like my kids say," Dad you're rambling. Let someone else talk."
To everybody at Subsim the very best in the New Year

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Last edited by u crank; 02-26-12 at 06:02 PM.
u crank is offline   Reply With Quote