View Single Post
Old 10-23-12, 02:21 PM   #765
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djouloff View Post
Hello Sober i have installed your mod liste and it s a great megamod. Bu when i activate the map my submarine doesn't appear. In the box Option Vue i can t activate mark with a circle your submarine. Have you an idea for hox can i modify the file ?
An other question: when i think a boat it appears at a wrong position on the map. I ve got a PC portable is it because in instal the 16/9iem mod ?
tHANK YOU FOR A RESPONSE GUYS.
Use the automation scripts and the navigator will put a mark on the navmap every 2 hours . Use the compass to head the direction you need to go once the navigator places a mark on the navmap . You can also ask the navigator to give a celestial (more accurate ) or dead reckoning any time . The celestail takes about 45 minutes for him to work out . The dead reckoning about 10 minutes . You need to play at max 256TC and drop the game to 1TC on any message box message (via the TDW editor options for his new UI mod ) You can click it on or off on the hud anytime . Real navigation is one of the best mods ever made for a silent hunter game .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote