Old 05-25-11, 02:34 AM   #34
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidslotm View Post
Thanks Peabody,

I have been working away at this but I hope my last pm message will explain my problem. I hear what you say about the Gosport naval base and may well explain why I cannot move on to the next mission in the campiagn.

The sun is shinning today and I feel the need to get out, heh, so will look again later when my eye's return to normal

thanks for your help and input into this work shipmate, sid
If you stare at it long enough you will go crazy. I know

Ok in the files you sent me:

In Gosport you have two subs 1 (U class) and 2 (T class), and you have one objective (mission) for each sub. Both are numbered "Objective1". So each sub has one objective. And it is correct as you sent it to me.

In Rosneath you have two subs 1 (U class) and 2 (T class) and you have one Objective for each sub BUT both Objectives are numbered "Objective2". They both need to be numbered "Objective1". They are both the first mission...one for each sub.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote