View Single Post
Old 07-28-17, 07:29 AM   #5092
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1110
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
We can look at the idea of stressing the S-Class texture, but you have to expect the sub will have been painted when you first get it after a refit.

============

Bubblehead,

I'm like propbeanie, I don't see an issue with the "Red Cross" ships. The three are fine when viewed in the Museum. Check your stock game for corruption, then load Fotrs Ultimate v0.63 alone, without any other mods....we can't be responsible for what a player does to his game after he downloads it. IF, he starts his game without issue to begin with.

============

I've been working on getting 11 AI subs into the game. S7rikeback got the ball rolling, I'm getting the models to appear in-game, and correcting issues as I go. Here's the Japanese Type A1:

The Type C3:

The Kaidai Type 4:

The Jyunsen Type 1:

There is also an American Fleetboat, and the German U-Boat 9d2 as additional AI subs to the 9 Japanese subs we will see. They all fire their Deck weapons as expected, and will be picked up with the Hydrophone for detection. We've found they are not good at submerged travel, so they will be surfaced when you encounter them.

I'm working on a possible firing torpedo from them.....too soon to tell if its going to work?!

I'll be posting what I've got for the "Team Members" tomorrow, soon to be released with our next update.
My boys have all grown up
Nice work Capn.