View Single Post
Old 04-29-17, 02:11 PM   #274
Garrish
Flying Fish

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

I'm still playing, I love the game. I put it down for periods of time but something keeps drawing me back. It's just one of those games that never actually seems to become outdated I guess. There are a lot of games that you play them, they age, become irrelevant, or you beat the game or whatever, but this one is always there, waiting to be played some more. I guess if you like subs you like subs and there is nothing to destroy the ability to jump in and play some more, then it's likely that you'll come back to it since it a lot about strategy with some minor role playing that revolves around actual history in SH4.

I enjoy SH5 Wolves of Steel as well, as I've noticed that others have mentioned it, but I get a bit of crashes. Playing SH4, I don't have to deal with the moral system and leveling crew to make my boat magically better. In SH4 loss of crew and injury do reduce efficiency but I like the fact that I feel more like a captain with a full crew instead of just a few low moral officers and guys in their bunks. Another big factor for me is the ability to use the deck gun when you want to instead of just glass calm waters. I also enjoy handing out medals at the end of a mission.

Last edited by Garrish; 04-29-17 at 04:19 PM.
Garrish is offline   Reply With Quote