The displacement:
Dimensions :
Draft:
Maximum speed:
Surface range:
Underwater endurance:
Test depth:

for each submarine class.

Did you also adjust the unrealistic turning radius of both submarine and surface ships?
The radius would change depending on speed and speed will change depending on rudder setting. A 5 degree port turn will not decrease forward speed as much as a 20 degree turn. These changes will affect the outcome of the turning radius under individual speeds.

Is there a remedy for the sudden speed change of vessels? With some mods and stock a destroyer or merchant can decrease speed way faster than they normally would in real life. The also speed up faster than than they would were they real. I have had perfect shots foiled because of merchants fast turning radius and their ability to stop on a dime or speed up at an unrealistic level in order to by pass a fish.

There is crash dive depth, test depth and then there is death depth. Because all the different classes were tested differently are there varying and random depth at which death occurs?

I would prefer not knowing Death depth ... no skipper knew how deep was too deep until they died. I would enjoy seeing a random outcome for death depth since no two boats are alike and some went way past they design specifications. Even of the same class two boats would implode at varying levels.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote