Old 06-29-06, 11:12 AM   #2
SUBMAN1
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleu_Mihoo
Hi all!
I'm a big fan of this forum and I have a big respect for all U modders and your computer skills. That's why I've decided to write this OT thread: I found here a great link how to run silent hunter I under Windows XP, so I wanted to ask you if you could assist me to run my favourite WW2 flight-sim European Air War :hmm: . I've googled the net for information but I couldn't find any suitable solution. And because some of you probably have still this great game and possible Windows 2000 installed I would be very grateful for any hint. My system is Win 2000 service pack 4.

P.S. Please don't torpedo me for this thread, and excuse me for my poor english.

I wish your good hunting and even more great ideas for mods , which completely change the SH3 experience.

greets

Kaleu_Mihoo
I know it works under Windows XP because I had it running a couple years back. Windows 2000 shouldn't be any different. The only thing I can think of is that compatibility mode doesn't work under 2K where it does under XP.

A possible solution is to do the upgrade to the free WIndows Vista and try that. Your system will continue to work for about a year before you have to buy it. If nbeed be - dual boot it - it should easily dual boot if you have some extr partition space.

-S

-S